LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

varsha mishra (no)     18 February 2015

plz help me

Dear sir My friend did court marriage in 2012 with other cast boy, they both was in a relationship scince 12yrs, bt after marriage her husband said that we are from other cast nd I have a lil sis , if I ll annaunce officially that we are married now than no body will marry with my sister so plz wait after her marriage I will get back u in my home (both are neighbor). Bt after few months he stopped to talk with her and blocked her from whatsapp ,fb and phn calls. Nd till than my friend live with her parents and they are not supporting her coz she did lv marriage ,now she is totally blank nd dunno what she do ,she want to live with him ,plz help her nd suggest her what can she do for her married life and for her right s.... plz

Learning

3 Replies

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     18 February 2015

Hi Varsha,

If she has marriage certificate, she can file RCR [restitution of conjugal rights] petition to ask her husband to live with her.

But if her husband does not accept, the marriage will legally end.

As she wants to live him, she should not use any legal methods.

Legal methods help very well in separation, divorce and to get money from husband.

But, legal methods cannot help to reunite a couple.

In fact, legal methods will ruin the husband and wife relationship.

Love, trust and patience only will restore a happy married life.

So, please tell your friend to be patient and do attempts to unite with her husband.

She can be patient as much love trust and believe she has on her husband.

She has to use the help of elders and friends to unite with her husband.

There are no rights in a marital relationship. There is only love and trust.

But, if she thinks that her husband will never return, better to go for amicable "mutual consent divorce" and move on in life.

But a decision to separate is more painful.

Hope your friend gets a relief sooner and have a happy life.

varsha mishra (no)     19 February 2015

Thank you so much prasad ji..... she is from rural area (up) where its nt easy to going separate or for dv .....nd she really lv him and 12yrs relationship is nt a short time relationship bt I wll definetly tell her as u disscussed bt if any way is open for her thn plz guide her..... thank you

varsha mishra (no)     19 February 2015

Thank you so much prasad ji..... she is from rural area (up) where its nt easy to going separate or for dv .....nd she really lv him and 12yrs relationship is nt a short time relationship bt I wll definetly tell her as u disscussed bt if any way is open for her thn plz guide her..... thank you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register