Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Plz advice....

Hi All,

Am a keralite girl, got married to a guy from Ahmadabad. It was a arranged marriage through matrimonial site. After marriage the guy’s family had taken me to Ahmadabad. The marriage was conducted very grandly. We had given 650gms (80 sovereigns) of gold and Rs 5 lac as dowry. After marriage we moved to Ahmadabad in three days of time, once hen e reached there the guys family arrange a reception there. Till that time all the member including me were busy because of travelling and functions I didn't fin anything peculiar. But after everything got over the problems started like he i not come to the room or sleep with me. Night he will be keep waking and smoking he used to go to temple and sit from morning 3.00 AM. He started telling me that he used to talk to Lord Krishna and Radha - nowadays am getting disturbed. It was continued for 45 days after that my parents came and took me to my home. After I left they have filed a case saying that our marriage is invalid and I have taken all my jewelers and money with me, while I was leaving Ahmadabad. After that e had given another case against them in Kerala. Finally now they are ready to give my Gold back. They are not ready to give any compensation, our advocate is asking us to agree with this and get the gold and mutual divorce petition, and he is advancing us saying that if we continue the case it will take more than 3 yrs and court will help us get only the Gold.

Please advice me do I need to get settle with what they are telling or if I continue the Case I can get all the things and compansation. Because of this marriage my life only got spoiled. This April 2013 was my marriage.

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Plz....... help me... we do not know anything about this.......My parnts had pnd their entire savings for this marriag, now we are baring all court fee and advocats fee

(Guest)

Marriage expenditure is in the septic tank now.

All came, all ate, threw rice grains on your heads and went off.

how can you expect boy's side to return marriage expenditure???

On the contrary, when he told He talks to Krishna, you should have showed him the power of Radha by becoming Radha in bed, and you both could have enjoyed Raasleela.  

All these cases wont help in anything but wasting time and money.

Better go back to your husband and make him Krishna and you become Radha or Rukmini.

great india (manager)     02 October 2013

1.you decide you want to run incourts for years to fulfil your compensation cum vengence or move on. 2. there are remedies for both. your layer or relatives must have advised. 3. think before you act else take gold ....think it as a nightmare and move on.....

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     04 October 2013

Originally posted by : Juli............

Hi All,

Am a keralite girl, got married to a guy from Ahmadabad. It was a arranged marriage through matrimonial site. After marriage the guy’s family had taken me to Ahmadabad. The marriage was conducted very grandly. We had given 650gms (80 sovereigns) of gold and Rs 5 lac as dowry. After marriage we moved to Ahmadabad in three days of time, once hen e reached there the guys family arrange a reception there. Till that time all the member including me were busy because of travelling and functions I didn't fin anything peculiar. But after everything got over the problems started like he i not come to the room or sleep with me. Night he will be keep waking and smoking he used to go to temple and sit from morning 3.00 AM. He started telling me that he used to talk to Lord Krishna and Radha - nowadays am getting disturbed. It was continued for 45 days after that my parents came and took me to my home. After I left they have filed a case saying that our marriage is invalid and I have taken all my jewelers and money with me, while I was leaving Ahmadabad. After that e had given another case against them in Kerala. Finally now they are ready to give my Gold back. They are not ready to give any compensation, our advocate is asking us to agree with this and get the gold and mutual divorce petition, and he is advancing us saying that if we continue the case it will take more than 3 yrs and court will help us get only the Gold.

Please advice me do I need to get settle with what they are telling or if I continue the Case I can get all the things and compansation. Because of this marriage my life only got spoiled. This April 2013 was my marriage.

@ Juli on what grounds are they claiming the marriage to be invalid?

regards

ASHOK

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-qformat:yes;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0in;
mso-para-margin-right:0in;
mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0in;
line-height:115%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif";
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;}

Mango (Consultant)     05 October 2013

Did you marry to same boy whom you'd trapped under CrPc 493 & 420 two years back (on June 2011)? It was a perfect saying that God sees everything... Now, I see why Lord Krishna and Radha is talking to your husband. Cheers!

Mango

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register