LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rahul (employee)     12 June 2013

Pls suggest proper way for my marriage

dear experts i had married with divorse girl which i knows before her marriage again come in contact and after her divorse due to my emotional nature i get forced married
with her in temple due to her family pressure but after marriage she is harrising
me for every thing ,she is suffering from venerial disease hiv & also having 11 yrs daughter also living with me its my first marriage & due to such incident i and my family is totally distrub i am alone son for my parents they think why it happen now i want get seperate from her but she is now harring me that if i live her she can put 498 & DV against my family as my family member are not present in my marriage and i am living seperate with her then also she is treating like this .
what to do i am really in tension pl give me a proper way to get seperate from her and have my married life. in emotion & in distrub mind i had done marriag & also not registered pl give right way .
she is not giving me proper respect and not and her family also when they come in my home they are not giving me value and take her daughter without inform me and she is also leaving with them months and when i call her she neglect my call and not giving proper ans her family also support for the behavior pl suggest me proper way to file case as she is saying for 498 & DV against me what can i do pl

pl requesting you sugesst proper way as i am having lot harreshment and tension.

Learning

2 Replies

Prashant Ghai (Advocate) (PrashantGhai.com)     13 June 2013

You can file for divorce on the ground of mental cruelty 13(ia) and she suffering from HIV 13(v) of the Hindu Marriage Act.

advocateprashantghai.com

ktkaran (maanger)     18 June 2013

is desh ki har Naari ziski apne husband se nahi banegi wo 498A laga degi -Yeh bharat desh hai mera aur iske nirmaan mein political parties ka bahut bada yogdaan hai.

::Collect some medical evidences

::secretly collect video evidences when she harrases u and u remain quiet

::let he say in video she will put cases

make an application to concerned SSP,DIG regarding her harrasment and also put an application of threat in court that your wife is thretening for false cases (You will not be saved but atleast you will have something to fight back)

::provide all those evidences during trial and do  tell that she puposely hid that she is suffering from HIV and that she tried to infect u as well (BTW get yourself tested soon)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register