pls help!!! which court to appeal ?


I have DV and HMA cases going on (filed by wife).   DV case initially filed in JMFC.  And HMA (divorce) case filed by wife in civil court of senior division , at same time.

DV case then transferred from JMFC to civil court of senior division.  So both cases now running with same judge in civil court of senior division. 

Interim maintenance prayer was asked  by wife in both cases.  So judge gave one common order of Interim maintenance. In order copy its mentioned "common order in MP No. XXX and Cr.M.A. No. YYY "

Now I want to appeal against this.  So can I appeal it to Session court  considering the DV case ( as it is appeallate court to civil court senior division )  or I have only option to go to High Court , with reference to Divorce case. (as interim orders passsed in HMA are not appealable , and hence need to file writ petition in HC )

Please suggest




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x