Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atik j.pathan   20 September 2021

Plot under tukada bandi

I have purchased 2R agriculture land in Pune , Maharashtra, by consolidated registered agreement of 11r of 4 purchaser ,but last month in Maharashtra tukda Bandi is imposed strictly n ,please suggest solution how to get land in my name or any suggestions.

 2 Replies

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate and Legal Consultant)     20 September 2021

Local laws apply to land issues. Consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 September 2021

The application of this law has a lot of intricacies which only a local lawyer will be able to assist you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query