LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Basavaraj (engineer)     28 March 2023

plot recovery possible

Siddaiha 1 acre land in sy no 332 gave GPA 3 persons by registered GPA doc no 241of 1987
Mr Balakrishna purchased 200 sq yards through GPA holders in 1988 in 1acre siddaiha land.

I have purchased same from Balakrishna in 1994 till now I have not sold to any one.

In 2002 siddaiha 1 acre land and adjacent 1acre of jayprada land clubbed together and relayout is made and sold to 3 buyers in 40,20 and 20 guntas, totally 2 acres, by same GPA holders sold 1acre land siddaiha under same registered GPA doc no 241of 1987

Hence, my plot can't be traceable on ground, some one on possession since 2002 it's more than 12 year's

It seems to fraud sale transaction by double registration of same land twice once in 1988 and again in 2002 by same GPA holders and owner , hence no time limit for recovery of plot?

what case is to filed because, I have only sale deed, I'm not in possession of plot...please suggest, plot value is 2cr as on date.


 4 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 March 2023

After having purchased the property in the year 1994, you didn't take any step to possession of the property purchased by you for over a period of 3 decades. 

Now you say that they have cheated you. 

The police may not entertain your complaint because it was purchased by two hands subsequent to your purchase. 

You will be informed by police to approach court for recovery of possession. 

Whereas in court they will claim that their possession as adverse to you hence your case may not be maintainable. 

However you can consult an advocate in the local with the papers and proceed if suggested for any legal remedy accordingly. 

Basavaraj (engineer)     28 March 2023

Since 1994 I was in possession till 2002, it's fraud sale transaction by double registration of same land once in 1988 and again in 2002, hence, illegal transactions has no time limit by law?

dhiru (manager)     29 March 2023

Gun shot to cheaters 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     29 March 2023

file suit for injunction order in civil courts. Approach a civil practicing lawyer immediately with relevant documents.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register