Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please share your views openly on these 3 points..

Page no : 2

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     07 February 2011

"  but i am not talking of who started movements against it.i am talking of "BANNING IT LEGALLY"."

question of legal banning decide by the perticular point - who holds the political power?

unfortunately britsers were in political power on that time. therefore it was their duty to ban it. but am not talking about it. my points are little bit diffrent.

hindu kings, thereafter mughals, there after british, - all allowed the above social evils. when a few indian people (ofcourse they were pro british) strongly opposes and started movement -  then only british ruler passed laws on the matter and eradicate it.-  not before that. therefore i am not ready to give any credit to brirish rulars for passing these laws. they have long history to cohabit with the above social evils.

personally they may not like but do not have any willpower to fight against these social evils of india.

" do u think present indian govt wud have SUCCESSFULLY banned it?"

yes.

one satidaha held at chattishgarh, few years back.  the then govt took strong step against it.

the worst position was at rajasthan. even rulling party mla openly supported it. but it was also under control now.

female child education and widdow marriage successfull.

" ... relief to culprit mother inlaws and sister inlaws as they are "women"  ...

- what you think about the 'culprit mother inlaws and sister inlaws' - is your personal view only, if they are really offender - court will punish them.

but i think these mother inlaws and sister inlaws have some diffrent view.

once upon a time they selected and welcomed the new bride. if they have intentional enimity with her, they would not select the bride.

i feel some missing links are there. some misunderstanding from both the sides might be there.

name of a popular serial is " sas bhi kabhi bahu thi ", just make it opposite, the thing will come out as - 'bahu vi sas banegi'

time will come when - today's daughter in law, tomorrow's mother in law.

do you like to spare that period in jail?  we should be logical in all respect.

(Guest)

If everything is so rosy about our efficient judiciary and govt. functioning,what for did you join LCI?

To appreciate our speedy justice delivery and governing systems?

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     07 February 2011

Singapore and Hong Kong developed with the help of British only.  Even Hong Kong was happy under British Rule and opposed the Power transfer to China.

1 Like

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     08 February 2011

Brithesh rules us more than 300 yeras what had happend had happend, we cannot predict that if they would have been there here for more than 600 years then India would have raised better than China or US.

Since we got our Indipendent more than 65 years what our poltications did NOTHING.

I REQUEST LEANRED MEMBERS TO DISCUSS ABOUT OUR CORRPUT POLICTICATION.

According to me when this corrupt stop then India will emrage anthing like that.

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     08 February 2011

" what for did you join LCI?"

- whom for this question is?

" ........  opposed the Power transfer to China"

matter is more political.

capitalist honkong did not want to merge into communist china.

" Brithesh rules us more than 300 yeras "

please check...

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"

"

For you only.

(Guest)

YES

Before Britisher’s entrance here India was MISHANDLED BY TILAK, TARAAJOO AUR TALWAAR and life standard of people was around DHOTI, LAUTA AUR CHAUPAATI. Britishers provided us BEST EDUCATION, EQUAL JUSTICE SYSTEM, ADMINISTRATION AND GOVERNANCE. Though, the illegal generation of Britishers, who captured chairs left by their illegal fathers, are become corrupt since the majority of these are so called old time kings with TILAK, TARAAJOO AUR TALWAAR and behaving like old time kings and doing all corruption and treating the common man as their PRAJA.  But NO WORRY, as now they are also started to be thrown out and the start is with Narayan Datta Tiwari, Ramanand Tiwati, Ashok Chavan, Suresh Kalmadi, A Raja…..

More justification can be seen here;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/blog/show_post.asp?blog_posts_id=1075

BUT

WHAT LEGAL MATTER IS POSTED IN THIS THREAD?

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Admin-It-is-a-platform-to-discuss-legal-issues-31582.asp

LCI is not a forum to discuss all public issues. It is a platform to discuss legal issues.

In other words – LCI is not a forum to discuss ILLEGAL ISSUES.

IT IS CALLED EQUAL RIGHTS AND EQUAL JUSTICE BEFORE LAW.

AM I RIGHT MY DEAR ADMIN?

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     09 February 2011

Originally posted by :Arup
"

"

For you only.

- thanks. for gaining knowledge only.

ANY OBJECTION?

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     09 February 2011

@Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi

I have posted this thread in "General Discussion" only.

Request you to avoid creating controversies here.

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     10 February 2011

I M NOT TARGETING ANYBODY HERE, JUST I M TELLING MY VIEWS.

IF M WRONG IN SAYING THAT BRITHESH RULED 300 YERS, I REQUEST LEARNED MEMBERS TO CORRECT ME AND LET ME KNOW THAT HOW MANY YEARS THEY RULED INDIA.

IT WOULD BE GREATFUL IF SOMEONE TELL HOW MANY YEARS THEY RULED US.

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     10 February 2011

Dear Arup.

dont misunderstand from mt veiw i did ask you that question.

Let our members discuss about corrput politications.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register