Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please Help (bbbb)     31 December 2014

Please please please help....

Dear Lawyers,
I just wanted to know about judiciary. The marriage has done in Kanpur & after marriage the couple lived in Mumbai and the all misshapping did by in laws also in Mumbai. After that wife return back her parents home which in Hyderabad, they both separatd from last 1 year. And here she filled the case. She and her parents are living there at Hyderabad from last 10 years. She has voter id card is also from hyderabad. But now her husband filled the application for judiciary. She has a baby, so she is not able to move. So can she filled the case over here at Hyderabad? She has rights to do this. And the case is coming on this judiciary?
Please suggest me, we are very confused.

 5 Replies

Jayashree Hariharan (Advocate)     31 December 2014

You can file it in any of the places. hyderabad, you can by saying that she is staying here and has an infant.

laxmi kant joshi (instructor)     31 December 2014

She can file her case in the hyderabad .

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     31 December 2014

she can file anywhere in whole India ... IPC + CrPC zindabad

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 January 2015

Filing a case at Hyderabad is very well within the jurisdiction of the case.

Naveen Kumar (Assistant Manager)     06 January 2015

Case could be file there at.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query