Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jackan (hardware engg)     26 September 2013

Please help me

hi

me and my girl friend got marriage in temple this year 5th march at that time we not took any photos because photo was not allowed in temple after some days we went to register office to register the marriage for that we took the join photos for application and we filled the application forms even she signed in that but when we went to office they asked the marks card we took only photo copys because she working in a school as a teacher in contract basic their she submitted all the documents so she said once she collect the documents from school we will apply in register office then she return to her home every thing was going fine till june 2013 when we went to her home to ask for marriage problem started so i contacted the human rights people and even they went to talk to her she agreed to marry me and she asked some time of 3 months then last week also human rights people went and she asked the time of 20 days but now she saying that she cant marry opposing her parents please guide me to contact the court to get back my wife and what kind of a case can be booked

Learning

1 Replies

(Guest)

If you have ample of proof regarding your marriage and consummation then you can proceed legaly,if anything lacking then NO use.

You can't force her to live with you, It depend's on her whether she want you to accept you as husband legaly or not.

You can take help of HCP through HC,If you seeking court to interfere in your relationship,but there also it depend's totaly on her that she want to live with you or not.

You can file RCR also to somewhat showing that you are married to her,but then also it will a question that you both have not lived under one roof of marital home as husband and wife before filling RCR.

You can also use Injunction order on her marriage if she is your wife and chances of her parent's to marry her somebody else.

Contact a local family lawyer as soon as you can.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register