Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rosalin (ACCOUNTANT)     22 March 2012

Please help cheque bounce case

Hello Members,

I’m a very first time user, and I hope to get best guideline for my case.

This is about my brothers marriage, his marriage was fixed with one girl in our village but it could not happed due to some reason, they restrain my brother in his way back to home (2nd Oct-2011) and they had a fight and they have also snatched away my brother’s bag, he has 100000/- cash, a sign cheque and other documents, and we have lodged a FIR in our near police station but the issue get resolved with interference of some villagers and they have return all documents along the cash and they apologies in front of Gramsabha (Villagers Meting), and they said there was no cheque inside of the bag and they also said they have not open the bag yet. But we have taken an undertaking from his Father that he will be responsible for that cheque if anything arise in future regarding the cheque.

The issue gets closed and we have withdrawn the FIR,

My brother got a notice from a lawyer of cheque bounce of rs.30000/- from that girl(she is married now) after six month of that incident.

My brother is a software engineer staying at Hyderabad, notice was from Kolkata to him, we have reply the notice from Kolkata stating all incident, but the court take cognizance and summon to my brother for personal appearance in 28th March 2012.

It’s only 5 month pass to my brother’s marriage and our both family is totally disturbed, we don’t know what to do.

She demanded that my brother has issued the cheque to her for discharging of hand loan, this is not true.

Police says they can’t do anything, and her father says he don’t know about the matter.   

Can you experts help us……………..

Thanks in advance

Rosalin

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Rosalin

don;t need to worry.

I am sure that in complaint that girl not disclosed true details regardind received the said cheque.

Don't take bail from said court. Go to High Court & get stay order.

Prayer to dismissed the complaint case on ground that you have written here.

submit all proof before High Court- High Court will dismis the complaint case & penalize her for fraud case.

provide me complete details of complaint case. if you have.

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     23 March 2012

Your story has loopholes that a signed cheque was there ,still there are many eascape routes for any cheque bounce case.

kishan prasad (nil)     21 April 2012

Respected sir, basicaly we are from bihar,we are doing handcraft item making in delhi, in the month of jan 2012, we are contacted a export company in delhi,they re given order to me, we are completed the order, in the month of  march (25.03.2012), in betewin the export company give me two cheque on advance money Rs.30000/- and Rs.25000/-each, the both cheques A/c payee  are clared means (passed). But the final amount one check give on 25.03.2012 (PDC) dated on 15.04.2012 Rs 68000/-that check ,we are put in the bank on 16.04.2012 because (15.03.2012) sunday is bank closed , on 18.03.2012 the check retuned due to (payment stopped by drawer).

The main point is the export company is a pvt ltd.company. two directors husbend and wife ,they are america setteled, i got a information from outside company the directors go back to america this month 25.04.2012.  after bounce the check i contact with the company,the company rep.told me that, we will make the payment after 15 days because our comapany facing finacial problem right now.

just help me we are poor people, the directors go back to america, how the payment  we can get,basicaly they are master mindly cheating to people,they are running buisness in rented prmises, also they are given  P.O. (purchase order) in a old closed premises adress. can i lodge a FIR aganist them.

cheating to people

1.they give check on sunday date

2.p.o. issued another premise addres.

3.they are given lot of money to another supplier also.

waiting for reply

thanking you

kishan

(Guest)

dear Kishansend legal notice within 30 days.

file complaint within time..

Court will issue the process and call the respondent/accused in court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register