LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sagar (executive)     06 March 2013

Please help

I am from mumbai and my girlfriend is from delhi we wish to get married but her parents are not ready and are planing to her marriage with someone else she told me she will die but not marry someone else, we tried all possible things to explain her family about are relantionship but all in vain i recently read a news where a boy requested court to help him get married with his girlfriend who was in danger court send notice to girls parents and girl got police protection and they got married can i do the same i have proof i have my gf's letters in which she has explained she i facing mental and physical torture by her family to change her decesion,  can i request court to help us? can a lawyer help me in this case?

 1 Replies

Advocate Rohit (Advocate)     06 March 2013

you may take the help of the police in this regard.

Ask your family to be with you to the police station and explain thm th whole situation and show them the letters etc which supports your claim.


police will surely look into it and would do its best to help you out.



Advocate Rohit Dalmia



Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query