FLAT 20% OFF and 3-Months ADDED Validity on All Courses Absolutely FREE! Enroll Now Use Code: INDIA20
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shakti Singh   29 October 2022

please help

My cousin had borrowed 320000 from me, when I asked him back, he refused, I called the village sarpanch and the villagers and I called the lawyer and got the stamp paper written for 320000, my cousin signed on the stamp paper. After that he gave me 150000 rupees but is refusing to give the rest of the money and is threatening to kill me. what shall i do??


 5 Replies

Momin Awais (Advocate)     30 October 2022

Make a complaint to police and if police refuses to take complaint approach the magistrate directly for private complaint u.s204 ofcr.p.c


1 Like

Shakti Singh   30 October 2022

thank you. and please suggest is this stamp paper is enough to reclaim my money and where I sue for my money whether through court or police station??

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     30 October 2022

File a suit for recovery of the amount through a local prudent lawyer.

1 Like

Momin Awais (Advocate)     30 October 2022

Yes it is 3nough

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     30 October 2022

If the threat is meant to be real, you have the option to file a FIR.

As regards to recovery of the money advanced, you may initiate a civil action.

As the first step, you may serve a Notice through an advocate incorporating both the above aspects.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query