LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

Please cite examples

I have replied to many queries and I have come across to this important facts that women too booked under assault, section 376, out rage of modesty, teasing, indecency etc . I have not heard of any case either in newspaer or in media that special laws which are given for women too be in needs of man

It being acceptable to larger extent that there is misuse of certain laws for married woman which I don't wnat to reveal that

It being also essentail to kind cite out examples/illustartions etc which proves their averment that men realyy needs those law

Kindly note the idea of my posting is not men Vs Women which is evident from various postings in LCI. The purpose is whether the above laws such as 304-B,356, 376 etc are gender biased. have ever any men has been harssed by women in reagrds to 356, 376 etc..

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Ms liberal Why u need citations. When every one says that its is gender biased it means it is biased. Kindly don't make fun on those by opening threads in baseless manner

This is not your research study....If any of the closed have ever gone throuugh this kind of stigma ..you barely will not ask from those but stood in front with them

Kindly have some sense and respect their sentiments

(Guest)

what are those sections? please quote.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register