LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

please answer the Procedure to start recreation club in Karnataka after obtaining high court orders?

We have registered our club in registering authority in district head and also obtained High court orders not to get permission with any police like that
but if are requesting to police authorities they are not giving permission to it?
what can we do now?
games included are
batminton, volley ball, kabbadi in outdoor games sector
chess Carrom RUMMY in indoor sector
please guide us
thank you
our contact numb


 3 Replies

Advocate Y.K. Mehrotra (Advocate)     03 May 2022

Hello Sir,

You can file a contempt petition for defying the High Court's order.

For further queries let me know at 8130714043 or email at ykumarmehrotra@gmail.com

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     04 May 2022

Your query is not clear. Why did you go to High Court? What exactly is the High Court order. Why did you go to the police?

In order to establish a club and registering it under the Societies Registration Act, normally, no court or police permission is necessary.


Prakash Bk   28 August 2023

In Aur place only plying rummy... 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register