Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kanan (IT)     27 May 2014

Please advise on divorce

Hello experts,

Exparte  divorce proceedings have been initiated against my wife who never attended court for 18 months.They always kept asking for long dates but still avoided court proceedings.

Now when i needed  to provide my evidence  they filed transfer petition in HC  to wife’s  native place

Can my wife who hails from Andhra pradesh Vishakapatnam ask for transfer the case ,Im from hyderabad,Telangana after June 2 when the two states are going to be divided


 3 Replies

2BHelpfull (Other)     27 May 2014


transfer facility is provided to wife(women).

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     28 May 2014

Transfer petition was filed deliberately to delay proceedings and to gain more time.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (     29 May 2014

This cases are made to make life long delay. You go for another good unmarried woman and start live-in relationship. It is legal also. Start a now life. Cheer!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register