Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay Kulkarni   15 July 2020

Please advice

After losing the case under 138 the accused is absconding. What is next coruse of legal action to recover the money

 4 Replies

Sunayana Chhabra   15 July 2020

You can file civil suit for recovery. Feel free to contact at for further assistance.

Dr J C Vashista (Lawyer)     16 July 2020

File execution petition before the Trial Court U/S 421 CrPC.

Sanjay Kulkarni   16 July 2020

After winning the case under 138,If the Petitioner is no longer there, what is the legal coure of action.

P. Venu (Advocate)     16 July 2020

Please post the material facts; please do not post riddles.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query