LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sk Sunil Kumar   24 February 2020

Pleae guide me urgent

ANY LAWYER FRIEND PLEASE GUIDE. Due to financial emergency I had taken a money of Rs. 12 lakhs from my friend by telling him some car buy sell business which does not exits. I provided receipt of payment on whatsapp mentioning fake private limited company name. But now he started harrassing and lodge complaint against in police station. By showing my fake whatsapp receipt. Now what i can do. I never cheated anyone. But due to some emergency i have done. So please guide ho do i protect my self. Police is black mailing me against fake receipt and demanding to pay 20 lakhs in 15 days otherwise they will arresst me. Please guide me. Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

mangesh kachole   24 February 2020

you prove your transaction on front of police

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 February 2020

fake receipt is showing is itself cheating. So give your explanation to the police during enquiry

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 February 2020

There is no other way to escape from liability and responsibility.  You can not expect guidance from open forum as to remedy for cheating a good friend and avoiding such payment obtained on fake transactions.  If any one can rescue you, it is only your friend, go to him and compromise.

Akshay (Advocate)     24 February 2020

Hi

As you have cheated your friend , best option is to have words with your friend and settle the case without the involvement of police .

Hope this will help you

Best regards,

Akshay Gupta

Shashi Dhara   24 February 2020

What is your friends opinion y police are blackmailing you If your friend lodges complaint their duty is simply to take complaint and register it and file criminal case against you.they cannot insist you and they are not mediators or arbitrators You simply lodge complaint against police in court about their blackmailing.they are just like eagles to eat flesh from dead body.
1 Like

Sachin (N.A)     25 February 2020

Agree with Shashi Dhara Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=207984

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register