LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Girish   13 October 2018

Pil for notice period


The corporate industry wants people to work for them for 2-3 months after resigning from the company. Is this not bonded labor. Some people even ask the employee to pay the full salary as compensation for leaving the company. 

Why can't this be placed as a PIL and we can follow what other developed countries follow like 1-2 weeks of notice period

The company can decide to fire the employee at any point of time but when the person leaves the company they just don't let him/her go that easily


 5 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 October 2018

You may raise his issue and become history.

Girish   13 October 2018

Well, I am not a lawyer so don't how things work for PIL, Also raising such a PIL will blacklist in many places and I cannot take a risk of that. That is the reason I was wondering if anyone could do it in my place.

 Why can't you do this, You can be famous too because all the employees suffer this problem

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 October 2018

For filing an PIL you don’t have to be lawyer, as said you will loss job or black listed for many companies, if you chose your own personal interest above all then why you thinking about  PIL.

Girish   13 October 2018

Well was looking for someone to do it on my behalf. Let it be, I'll do it later when things settle down for me

Thanks anyway

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     13 October 2018

Your are welcome.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register