LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NARASIMHAM SINGAMPALLI (ADMINISTRATOR)     17 May 2022

Phone call recording

If I am talking to someone on a mobile phone, can I record the conversation without his permission or knowledge?

Learning

6 Replies

yangtulo   17 May 2022

The ultimate goal is to be the longest snake on the entire board and take down as many Snakes io as you can.

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     17 May 2022

Yes, There is nothing wrong to record conversation between you and other person . you can record it without consent and notice to othrr person.

Tousif Shaikh   18 May 2022

Call recording is not at all illegal, Phone Tapping is illegal.

Tapping is recording of voice call of others who had/have no conversation with you via your phone, in other words it's a Hacking.
That's illegal and required Govt. or Legal agencies to do it.

Ritesh M   31 May 2022

While experts have already answered ur query. Just to share, well don't know about iPhone but now due to rules being followed by google inc and that google dialer is in many phone models except samsung and older MIUI versions on redmi, now in android when you click record button, a voice is being heard by both parties that this conversation is being recorded.

This does not stop you from recording but regardess of your wish the other party will come to know about it.

However sometime ago I understood that from legal standpoint recorded conversations have no much value, unless you prove beyond doubt that the voice indeed belongs to the person in question.

I am not a lawyer, consider this as a general informal comment

Andrew oliver   19 August 2022

You won't need to remind us to start or beg us to recall deadlines. You will see early on how dedicated your tutor is to completing every work in your class according to the professor's standards and on time. You will be able to log in and personally check any and all work supplied by the tutor during the term of the course. If you have any concerns, simply address take my exam to your customer service representative, and they will solve them.

Ahsan Rashid   06 December 2023

​i am seeing new dress for girls

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register