LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ganesh (Web master)     12 March 2010

PF not paid

Hi all, Frist of thanks for such a online forum which helps a lot to know more about our Rights. I am here to share my problem with respect to PF from my old company ( RiiiT-Raman internation institute of information Tecnology -Mysore). I left the company one and half year ago, that is in july 2008, till date the company was deducting PF amount from Salary . But once I left the company i came to know that the PF amount is not yet paid to the PF office.Mosty of the employees are fed up of asking the PF amount as when they ask for PF amount they always says it will be cleared in a month or two, but they take no action for this. Even most of the employees are left with thier two months salary dues with the company. The company is cheating all the employees who left the company in the year.
Mr. Venkatesh SV, MD & CEO (RiiiT) s when we ask him regard the issue he says ask our HR or FInance manager.

We all are fed up of this PF and Salary dues which has to be settled by the company but we are help less.Please suggest me what can ui do..? or if needed please take a severe action on them.

Learning

3 Replies

Tushar Chowdhary (Lawyer/Consultant)     12 March 2010

You can make a written complain to the RPFC.

Ganesh (Web master)     13 March 2010

Thnak you Sir..BUt i done have my PF no. and salary slip, but i have offer letter and releaving letters is it enough .?

Rama mohan Acharya (Manager HR(Legal))     13 March 2010

You may complaint to RPFC giving the deatail(with what ever u have ).Wait for some day, then take the recourse of RTI Act. This may help u.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register