Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     11 December 2023

Personal loan

Good morning respected sirs/mams

On my wifes\ name there is personal loan in baja finance ltd taken on 2019 we paid upto 70% but after corona we failed to pay the loan. Yesterday we received a legal notice to attend before the lok adalat at vijayawada. Today we have to attend but we are staying at visakhapatnam. They came for settlement also. If dont attend today before lok adalat what happens before please give us some suggestion

Thanks in Advance

Learning

6 Replies

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     11 December 2023

The court may pass adverse order against you, though LOK adalat is for settlement of cases on mutual understanding, you hava forum to bargain, just if you don' want settlement then you can ask for regular trail

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     11 December 2023

The lok adalat hearing is an opportunity to settle the matter amicably with flexible conditions. 

If you don't attend then you will be losing the opportunity. 

However there will be no adverse impact due to not attending the lok adalat meeting. 

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     11 December 2023

Thank you for your valuable reply sir, 

But some people is telling that i will get arrest warrant for attending before the lok adalat

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     12 December 2023

Originally posted by : RAJAPU MOHANA RAO

Thank you for your valuable reply sir, But some people is telling that i will get arrest warrant for attending before the lok adalat

That is rubish , there is nthing like that. Just go and settle the dispute ,if you disagree the case will be referred to regualr trail. 

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     12 December 2023

thank you sir, 

they came for settlement sir, but without no time they asked to attend before court in viayawada but we are residing in vizag. thats why we unable to attend 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     12 December 2023

Lok Adalat is just an opportunity given to the default borrowers to settle for a lesser repayment. But it is not mandatory for you to attend to it. Lok Adalat settlement is final and all other earlier legal cases will stand cancelled.I strogly advise to attend. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register