Person not returning the borrowed money

one of my friend asked me for the 30lcs loan. I took a bank loan of 20lcs and gave 30 lcs to my friend (10lcs from my pocket) as a loan without signing any papers. The loan is on my name and money was transferred via online transfer RTGS and Neft. since last one year the person is not returning the money and now not even picking my calls nor his family. what should I do as it the loan I am paying from my pocket is creating financial issues for me. please suggest any quick way how can I get my money back?

y is he not returning the money any specific reason

Just running away.

U can take legal action on him as u have proof of payment transfer U need to find a good criminal lawyer and file a case against him he

how much time generally these type of cases do take place



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x