LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish Narayan (Advocate)     24 May 2013

Perjury - filing procedure

Dear Experts,

May I know the actual procedure to file/give a complaint for perjury in a matrimonial dispute ?

The wife's own statements before High Court totally contradicts from her own earlier versions in complaint and in her FCOP.




 2 Replies

Rishabh Raj (Lawyer)     24 May 2013

If the perjury occurred during a court or judicial hearing in a particular case - go the office of the Clerk Of Court and file a motion to have your allegation heard by the judge in that case.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 May 2013

Mr.Krish Narayan,

Seniors are suggesting that 

Majority include atleast 15% “perjury” matters in petitions without which “admission” of suit matter in matrimonial Laws they find difficult to plead at admission stage. “

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query