LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manindersingh   12 September 2015

Perjury filing : help needed


Sec-9 HMA (in other court), Sec-12 DVA & Sec.125 Crpc cases are pending in same court between me & my wife.

My wife in her Rejoinder in 125 CrPC has mentioned three times that "Punjab & Haryana High Court at Chandigarh" has passed orders that My Sec-9 case has been transferred to this court (where her 125 CrpC & Sec-12 DV)  are pending. This is totally false & wrong statement.


Also want to know filing Rejoinders in court & accepted by court; are these constitute a valid legal document under oath and is suitable enough for prosecution under perjury.

Worth mention to point out that 2weeks back her advocate filed POA in the other court where the Sec-9 court case got transferred so my wife was fully aware about orders of the High Court.


I want to file a perjury case against her for using the name of "Punjab & Haryana High Court" for false orders.


I want to to know in what court this case is need be filed. (means where crpc 125 & 12 dva pending) or I can file in a court in my city where I live for my easiness.


Please guide, is it suitable ground for filing perjury?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query