Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Perjury case of filing false effidavit

Page no : 3

Sandeep Gupta (Manager)     27 January 2018

My all doubts were based on the recent judgement Application U/S 482 No. - 12840 of 2016 (Mahesh Tiwari Vs State of UP) Allahabad High Court  which concludes that  

"A person is under a legal obligation to verify the allegations of fact made in the pleadings and if he verifies falsely, he comes under the clutches of law. Consequently, there cannot be any doubt that if a statement or averment in a pleading is false, it falls within the definition of offence under Section 191 IPC. It is not necessary that a person should have appeared in the witness box. The offence stands committed and completed by the filing of such pleading. therefore, it was held that the authors of the affidavits were guilty of offence of giving false evidence or fabricating false evidence for the purpose of being used in judicial proceedings" 

Most of the plaints are written outside the court. Probably that is not enough to consider for perjury as you said. 

Now case will come soon for hearing in HC where she has changed her stand than the earlier case filed in city civil court. I was the caveator therefore HC has to heard my side of version before accepting the case. Is it possible to request the court under some law at this stage to call plaintiff to the witness box for cross examination and record the statement? There she has to agree either of the statement is false and both can't coexist.

Will it than attract perjury case? 

TGK REDDI   27 January 2018

If the recorded statement is false, it's perjury.       But you have no chance of becoming a Complainant, nor the State.       You can, however, file a Petition for taking up the case of perjury. 

Zalan   27 January 2018

Silver liquid merury and Gold dust and bars

High Purity Mercury 99.99995%
Purity: 99.99% Ignited residue volume: 0.001% Impurity: Fe=0.00004% Other heavy metals (Pb): 0.00004% Quality is based on national standard GB-913-85
We do supply high Quality Mercury with 99.99% purity and efficiency. Our prices are affordable and we supply at both whole sale and retail all over the world with rapid and secured delivery.
Our product is of the best quality you can ever think of. We sell at moderate prices and we ship worldwide
Watsapp...+66820034021

Au gold bar ,dust & rough diamond for sale ((Notes))- I deal with Buyer but not Dealer)We are Members of the Local Mining Community in West Africa, in charge of Marketing, for the local miners Advertising, communication and sources to the potential Diamond andGold Dust buyers, agents/brokers or partners for our Mined Gold Dust (Au-Metal ) and Diamond. Prior To The Latest Privilege According LocalGold and Sell their Diamonds and Gold Dust ( Au-Metal ) themselves, Thus my offer of GoldDust (Au-Metal) and Diamonds ( Rough Stones ) to prospective buyers, Brokers, representatives, agents, intermediaries and partners willing To Establish Meaningful Business transaction that is Viable and Durable with us. Hence, I'm offering you a Fresh Gold Dust (Au-Metal ) for sale with the following specifications and details .COMMODITY

We have Gold Dust and Gold Dore Bars for sale.

PRODUCT......Alluvial Gold Dust and Gold Bars

QUANTITY......175 Kilos of Gold Bars & 250 kgs of Gold Dust

QUALITY.......22 Carat

ORIGIN.....Cameroon

PURITY......96+%
Watsapp...+66820034021
SKYPE.....chominati1
zalanalex000@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register