LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar (individual)     19 January 2022


can perjury be filed after judgment then in which section of crpc???


 4 Replies

Parasar   19 January 2022

you can try, read 340 and 195 crpc, for further info and consultation drop an email at sarvepallilegalatgmaildotcom

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     20 January 2022

Read the provisions before giving examination.

P. Venu (Advocate)     20 January 2022

Why and how the action for perjury?

Aryan Raj   20 January 2022

In response to your query,

Yes you can file a perjury under Section 195 of CRPC- Prosecution for contempt of lawful authority of public servants, for offences against public justice and for offences relating to documents given in evidence. Whoever intentionally gives false evidence in any of a judicial proceeding, or fabricates false evidence for the purpose of being used in any stage of a judicial proceeding, shall be punished with imprisonment of either descripttion for a term which may extend to seven years, and shall also be liable to fine.


Aryan Raj 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register