LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ismail (Proprietor)     14 October 2014

Perjury

MY wife has filed a DV case and made some contradictory statements. Some suggest to file perjury. Can I make an application in same DV case for initiating perjury action or have to file a separate case for this. Where to file perjury and how?

Learning

2 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     14 October 2014

@ Author, 

1. In same Court perjury case is filed.

Let her give her Evidence under Oath then file perjury.

All contradictory statement under civil (quasi) family laws are perjury and Court does not sit to find out who among the two is most honest or was ideal human being to be awarded Noble prize. 

Advocate may charge extra fees to execute perjury case. 

5. Look for extra ordinary contradictory statement in complaint case with which the delivery of justice will be hugely curtailed or huge miscarriage may happen. Those are perjury in civil (quasi) Laws. 

6. he did not feed me daily ~ I used to feed her daily’ OR he did not give me money even to buy necessary things ~ I used to give her monthly expenses money to buy things for household’ OR he never used to sleep on same bed ~ I used to sleep on same double bed with her’  OR he never used to allow me to go to my home ~ I used to allow her to go to her natal home’

Vouching on your about to come bachelor days justify yourself are some of  these perjury, be it in one para she writes one thing and in tenth. para she contradicts like in para one she says 'he did not feed me daily' and in 10th. para she says 'due to over feeding one day by my husband whole night I was vomiting' and he did not even took me to a doctor ?

[Last reply]

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     14 October 2014

Hi Ismail!

It is filed in the same court where the DV ahas been filed..

The ideal time to file depends to how much has been pejured by the complainant...

Regards

Chetan Joshi

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register