LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akash Chhabria   15 October 2018

Payment Not Giving

hello, u sale my home to one advocate but he cheated with me he made the agreement that he will pay the full payment after 2 months but now he is saying give NOC then I will pay you and he locked my home with his own lock he given only 15lac from 38lac please suggest me what I do he said do whatever you want to do I am advocate I will manage please suggest how I get my money

Learning

1 Replies

Siddharth Jain   15 October 2018

you should file a police complaint against him for criminal trespass and criminal intimidation.

police refuse to register FIR you can approach magistrate under section 156 3 CrPC in order to get FIR registered and to order investigation in this matter. it doesn't matter even if the other parties and advocate as being and advocate doesn't give him any right to do so and he would be punished for such acts.

also you can file suit of injunction with interim relief application against him in order to restrain him from disturbing the Peaceful possession of your property. Also a suit for cancellation of agreement to sell can be filed if you want to cancel the agreement with the said person.

For any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register