LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Kumar   16 February 2022

Payment issue

I am running a small placement office & facing fee/ payment clearing issue from the candidates. Actually I charge from the candidates after first salary receive and make written agreement with terms before but after one month candidates make unnecessary excuse & either delay, refuse of mane only part payment of our fee. What I can do to recover money from them. Also can company help us for stopping their salary until they (candidate)  clear dispute with us.. Please guide

Learning

6 Replies

Himani Chouhan (Advocate)     16 February 2022

You may send a legal notice to the candidates for holding your payment and breaching the terms of the agreement. You have various legal remedies to recover your legible amount but there are various aspects which are requried to be look into before opting any legal remedy and certainly it also depends on the fact that how much amount is to be recovered by you from the canditdates.

Amit Kumar   16 February 2022

Himani chauhan ji

I usually send them a logal noitice on my behalf but there is no impact on them, they said they will not not pay you can do whatever you want to do. Amount is very in between 500 to 25000, plese suggust me a simple way.

Himani Chouhan (Advocate)     17 February 2022

I would be in a better posistion to advice you after geting all the details and documents from your side. You may contact me.

Amit Kumar   17 February 2022

can't afford the advocate fee

Himani Chouhan (Advocate)     17 February 2022

For Initial coversation I dont charge any fee.

Amit Kumar   17 February 2022

himani ji, please provide you phone number on my Email id, so that I can call you (amitkumar.uc@gmail.com)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register