Upgrad LLM

pay protection


please guide me in the following matter.

i have appointed in the govt service on and from 02.11.1970 along with some others in the judicial department west bengal.

that i have promoted in the ud cadre on 1.4.1981 

that on 1.4.2003 i have promoted in the scale no 12 i.e 4800 - 10925 but one of my collegue was promoted in th scale no.10 i.e.4500 - 9700 on the same date though he was appinted on the same date with me.however my basic pay was fixed at rs 8000/-

that the basic pay of my counterpart who was below one scale of mine was also fixed at rs 8000/-

however my counterpart got another promotion on and from 1.5.2003 and his pay was fixed at rs8225/- wich is in excess of rs225/-though he got promotionto in the senior scale after one month.

thus i am lagging rs225/- than my counterpartthough he was promoted in the scale no.12 after promotion of mine.

in the above circumstances please guide me wheather i can apply for pay protetion.

yours faithfully





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x