LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand das (service)     05 August 2011

Partnership query

A partnership firm has three partners. One partner wants to resign/ retire and another person wants to join the firm in palce of retiring partner.

What procedure shall be followed ?

What documents/ agreements will have to be executed?


 1 Replies

Shihab,Corporate Lawyer (LL.B M.B.A Corporate Lawyer and Management Consultant)     07 August 2011

One retirement ,admission and reconstituition deed will do

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register