Partition suit

We are two brothers not in good relation and if anyone file a partition suit for home and land , will it be possible to live in the home or both parties need to vacate home? My brother is saying that he will break a wall in the ground floor to go upstair. But that will reduce the security of my family living in ground floor. I suggested to make a ladder or provision using industrial work to go upstair from outside directly. He is not willing to do so and he wants to break the wall. What I can do in this scenario? will it take a long time to make partition suit completed by court of law?

U file caveat petion in civil court for every 87days.if he file suit for partition appoint advocate and continue suit.



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
New Course - IBC!     |    x