LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Senthil Kumar (Manager)     30 April 2014

Partition of land between brothers without any issue

Basically i am looking for a suggestion. We are two sons to my father. We are good and we dont have any issues or disputes going between us. We have around 16 acres ( 8 acres at one place and rest 8 acres at other place). Both the lands would cost around 1.5 crores. We have 9 cent house plot and i had built a house cost around 25 lakhs around 2004, when my brother was even studying. Out of this 9 cent, only 5 cent is utilized.

There might be similar scenarios where guyz would have faced. What would be right way to split or partition the land and house plot without any issues or smoothly without affecting the relationship.

How to approach and deal with this. All the land are in joint registration on me, brother and my mother.

thanks

Learning

3 Replies

Mahesh R. Sonawane (Lawyer/Fight for justice)     30 April 2014

Give 8 acre land and 4 cent open space of house to brother and remaining portion kept for himself,

and both take care of the parents..

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     30 April 2014

You both are entittle for equal share  in all the properties.  You both sit together and come to conclusion and go for partition deed, which can be regd., and it is better to registar.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 April 2014

Make a partition deed and give equal share i.e. 8 acre and 4 cent to your brother , and get it registered in the sub registrar office , both of you take care of your mother.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register