Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinod Bachu (Pvt, Service)     20 January 2020

Partition of building

Hello, We are 7 siblings(4 male and 3 females) our parents constructed a building of 5 floors and same is registered on Mothers name, now, both the parents are expired and we are trying to find a way to partition property. How can we do this.


 2 Replies

Sb Karma   20 January 2020

Are you Hindu?........

If yes then partion will be done as per partition rule(generally equally),AND

If not then distribution will happen as per specific rule.....


So for best option ,contact your local lawyer, with all documents and heir certificates.

Vinod Bachu (Pvt, Service)     20 January 2020

Thanks for your response Sir, We are a christian family

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query