Upgrad LLM

partition case



I am Kapil Sachdeva from Jalandhar,Punjab. My father willed his entire property to me worth crores during the last days of his life. After his demise the will was challenged in the court by my remaining siblings. The Civil Judge threw out the challenge. My siblings made an appeal to the court of District Judge,Jalandhar who reversed the ruling of the Civil judge and said that the will has been obtained by coercion, which is absolutely untrue. My lawyer did not perform well in the District Court. At times, he did not even argue on the points raised by the siblings in the appeal before District Court. Now I need to challenge this decision in the High Court of Punjab and Haryana.

Can anyone suggest me a lawyer for the appeal to be filed in the Punjab and Haryana High Court? It is urgent. Please!


Thanks & Regards,

Kapil Sachdeva




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x