LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohit Kumar (Na)     19 September 2022

Partion notice


2 of my brother's have disputes within them for the ancestral property, one of them has filed a suit for partition.

Court has sent notice to all 4 siblings. Should I too hire a lawyer to respond to the notice?

I do not want to fall in the legal things, how can I better avoid it.


 2 Replies

rohan aggarwal   19 September 2022

If you have any right, title or interest in the ancestral property,  then  give you noc if you dont want to take any share. If you are willing to take share then, do hire a lawyer.

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     19 September 2022

Yes.  If you want a share you shall give a reply either you or through the lawyer. Otherwise, keep quiet.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query