Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kriti agrawal (self)     08 June 2013

Part time work for experience (ok without pay)

I am Kriti Agrawal and law graduate from India . I am currently residing in US after my marriage in 2010 . I am 2008 pass out and have no work experience . As I have got some spare time nowadays want to offer my assistance in legal field to anyone on the part time basis . I am ok with individual or collaborative assignment/research related to any legal topic. I am fine using my own resources and not expecting any charge for my services.

Learning

3 Replies

MANOJ HARIT (LAWYER)     08 June 2013

Hello Kriti,

U r welcome to join us at M/s. Jay & Co. a law firm located in Mumbai. Our office is located at Fort. U may reply by sending a mail to me at - mharit@in.com

MANOJ HARIT

ADVOCATE HIGH COURT

mharit@in.com

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     22 January 2017

yea Kirit; today president Mr Trump took over so Buy Amerrican Hire American is his slogan; so Indian IT industry faces 60% loss of  IT outsoucing income; so jobs are scarce indeed; 

I do resaearch and write law based articles; i may like you to assist me in my endeavor; yea i can't pay you l\; you need to be just volunteer assistance if agreeable i may send requests to you to do library research in US wherever you live, as US libraries help books tro you from any library for they get and serve you; if you like, i may be requesting you provide some judgements and some articles from USSC or state SCs. if like my email id rapidanalysts@gmail.com, you may send your interest;

i may look forward i hope. tks n regds. dr balakrishnan 

Sara   24 January 2017

Hello! it is not a good job for a lawyer, actually. I started working at handmadewritings where I write papers on different juridical topics but I am practising law, as well in a company.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register