LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh (job)     30 January 2010

Part Time Job

Want to Part Time Jobs? Join Now and Earn More… AD Posting Jobs at Home to Earn Rs.25000. Amazing ...Other student Jobs. More details:- Visit- www.payformoney.com Email:- support@payformoney.com

Call: 03536410665,Posted Id- UISN 401177

Learning

8 Replies

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     02 February 2010

But such information are generally found false and do not create much confidence. What is the reason behind this?

Parthasarathi Loganathan (Advocate)     02 February 2010

Such jobs mostly relate to data entry  volumunous tasks which are being outsourced by many MNCs

shamina sayed (Advocate)     04 February 2010

This forum is for discussion on legal issues and not for such funny and useless advertisements.

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     04 February 2010

Dear Lawyer club Users

After reading ur views I found that u guy use internet explorer which is really hacker favrioute tool to steal ur password etc .

Use Firefox to avoid any virus infection to ur computer

I m using firefox & it deny to open this site because of virus or not safe for browsing

"Reported Attack Page!

This web page at www.payformoney.com has been reported as an attack page and has been blocked based on your security preferences.

Attack pages try to install programs that steal private information, use your computer to attack others, or damage your system.

Some attack pages intentionally distribute harmful software, but many are compromised without the knowledge or permission of their owners."

So Use Firefox to stay safe

Also I was blocked by firefox to open that page i suggest dear lawyersclub users to scan u r computer through antiviruses who visitied to that site.

and give that use no thank & inform admin.

NOTE : I m Not affiliated to firefox ,it is free software , Fast & more secure as compared to internet explorer.

Ya_Ta (Software Professional)     04 February 2010

Hey

lots of lawyers here anyone want to make fir against this site for spammming ?

lets teach spammer of india ,I m not a lawyer but i can help on software side needed to file that case .

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     10 April 2010

agreed to adv. shamina.

Rajendra Kumar (self employed)     19 May 2010

I agree with the comments of Shamina as it is not an advertisement platform.

poonam kabra (articleship for ICS)     27 May 2010

Its good that most of  adv. are having similar view on such adds .... they shud not be allowed to use this platform...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register