LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivas (.)     11 September 2015

Parents signatures taken on blank papers-urgent

Hi Sir, I have given complaint to the Superindent of Police, on 10.08.2015 and same was endorse to Sub Divisional Police Officer, for enquiry and necessary action. But Inspector of Police (Circle Inspector) sent Six police to our home on 09.09.2015 for investigation (Complaint Dated : 10.08.2015) and same asked my parents about the case and my parents same informed to them about the case  But they didn’t written the same in investigation report what my parents told to them about the case and taken signatures on investigation report and also they informed to my parents that “ if we write what you told about the accused complaint dated : 10.08.2015 in investigation report,  accused loose the their Jobs and also informed that accused are highly influenced, having money and political power.” And also they  taken video and my parents signatures on investigation report and papers. My parents are uneducated and they are scaring about what they written on blank paper Please advice How to proceed with this. Thanks for your time.

Learning

3 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 September 2015

what was the complaint and against who was the complaint? What was the video record? you are keeping it secret and expecting a workable reply. further, a person capable of signature is not seen illiterate.

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     16 September 2015

Endorsing the above views, it is better to have full details about the case, rather selective ones Once the case reaches the door steps of court, the case will take a final shape, you can adduce your evidence or you can recall evidence from accused side, which has been left by police with the lieu of court, so u have lot of opportunities so wait for your turn, and then you can take a call, it is difficult to answer apprehensions

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     16 September 2015

I think they have perfectly investigated with video recordings. Let's wait for final charge sheet against the accused.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register