LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prateek Mangal   24 April 2022

Parental Property Issue

I have a story about my father's blunder. He is now jobless and homeless and I am just started growing.

My gandpa(Mr. Raghunath Mangal) was working under Mr. R.C. Mangal. Mr. R.C. Mangal gave one shop to my Grandpa, so that his sons (my uncle and my father) could run some business as charity, but he didn't transfer the ownership.

But when my GrandPa realize that one shop is not enough then he sent my father for Job. So my father left all things like shop and home. He started his Job in new city and living in rented house till now.

Hence, the Shop was given to my GrandPa was suppose to belongs to his both sons. After death of my GrandPa, my uncle did some tactics and got this property from R.C. Mangal on his name and my father was not aware of this.

Now few months back R.C. Mangal got pass away and my father got to know that the Property is already transferred to my uncle. My father was keep saying to uncle that this suppose to be us, as it was given to GrandPa. Also, he is not giving any part from parental house and saying once it will be sold then only he will give contribution.

now my father is jobless and paying rent from his saving.

Do we have anything to take legal action on both properties?


 1 Replies

Shashi Dhara   24 April 2022

If it is in your grand father's name then your father can file suit for partition 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query