I have applied for online PAN card application for my wife, she has old PAN card on which name before marriage is updated. I submitted documents as below to NSDL,
1. OLD PAN Card photocopy
2. Marriage Certificate photocopy
3. Annexure A signed by Muncipal Councillor
4. School Leaving certificate as an additional birth certificate.
3 days after I got an reply from NSDL asking for below documents,
Proof of date of birth submitted is not as per the list of documents prescribed by Income Tax Department.
- Submit Date of birth proof of applicant where name and date of birth in application matches exactly with corresponding details in date of birth proof.
Copy of office identity card of MP/MLA/Muncipal Councillor/Gazetted Officer is not attached alongwith the certificate provided as proof of communication address
- You are requested to kindly provide the copy of office Identity card of MP/MLA/Muncipal Councillor/Gazetted Officer who has issued the said certificate
I am onfused as to what kind of offie identity shall I provide and what kind of Date of birth proof to be provided further more.
Your help on above to understand the procedure would be much appreciated.