LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

lucky   11 October 2021

Owner property

dear sir
mere father ne apne brother se 1994 mein shop buy ki thi under red line uski koi registry nai thi , lekin father ke bhai ne vo jagha khud affidavit buy karke hame sale kar di , shop ka bill shop ka tax sab hum bhar rahe hai unke pass koi bhi evidence nai hai , 1994 se ab tak sab sahi chal rha tha , abhi unka beta judje ban gya uske father ne hamari shop pe kabza kar liya abhi kya kar skthe hai sir hum koi suggesion de .


 2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     12 October 2021

Make a complaint to High Court against the Judge, if the "Kabja" is illegal after filing a criminal complaint.  Mere paying taxes, electricity bills for being tenants can not bring ownership, there must be strong evidence that you were enjoying possession for more than 12 years, known to all.   Contact a local advocate and seek his guidance as you were n possession for more than 12 years on the basis of available documents.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     12 October 2021

Yes, you can make complaint against the cousin. Having become  a Judge he is not above the Law.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register