Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Khandelwal   19 February 2022

Owner of the property is dead and register the case in consumer case but it is still pending status

I have purchase a House from Mr Siddharth Gupta in the year 2018 of Rs 35 Lakh and paid 19 Lakh to him and he died on Dec 2018. Because of his death i am unable to register the property in government records. Afterwards i approach his brother but he is also unable to help as he is not the legal heir of the said property so i approach his wife and message him on messanger but i did not get any reply. So after paying such a huge amount i am still deprived from my property after a such a long time.I loadge a compalint in Consumer court but the case is in still pending status

Learning

2 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     19 February 2022

Whom have you named as the Opposite Party in the consumer dispute?  Have they sent your complaint to the Opposite Party?  Has the Opposite Party replied? What is his reply? The legal heir of Mr. Siddharth Gupta has to be established and he should have taken possession of the property?

Amit Khandelwal   19 February 2022

I have made his wife as a opposite party in Consumer Forum but the other party is never presented in court nor replied to the notice. The Legal heir is not in the city and we cannot make any communication with them. What step i can take..can i go to RERA as it is not registered under RERA

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register