Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Own Money

I want to register a case against, so called family members who has used my money for their benifical. They have literally fooled by becoming part of my family members and used me as a useless person for their own use. Being a qualified and educated guy, I was emotionally attached to them thinking that they were my family. It took more then three decade to understand that they were never my family. They were just using me for their benefits. Even my so called wife and daughter were using me for their convenience and satisfaction. I don't have why issues with anyone , however I want my money back. I was sensible enough to make that money in use. to build a house for myself. A correct investment would have given me a sustainable growth of 2 crore rupees in the current year without any liabilities or burden of loan. A tension free 14 years of life and a correct thought to start a business of my own..

Mat I know, the possibility of registering such case and if yes, then what are the formalities to get it going. I don't have any alibaly to prove it, however, I have all the necessary documents and paper's work . I am very confident to fight my own case and only need help to understand the formalities to start with ease.. Is there a way the expedite the case,so that in one hearing, jury will be able to decide it and can come to conclusion . I don't want the matter to keep on hanging for longer period and need help to. legitimately understand the preceding and follow ups.

Consult a Local Lawyer with each and every details.

"Is there a way the expedite the case,so that in one hearing, jury will be able to decide it and can come to conclusion"

the court can expedite your case by giving shorter dates. Jury cannot decide your case in one hearing.



Manish Kumar



seems all issues belongs to your inter family. Spending money for your kith and kin is our custom and duty and responsibility . better to convince your family members and sortout the issues with them.

Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1.  Apprehensively, you have VOLUNTARILY spent money on your Family members and probably they might have not threatened or intimidated you to spend your money on them.

2. By virtue of above, no legal action of any kind is possible on ANY of your family members.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x