Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MD SHAHZAD ANWAR   02 June 2018

Outstanding salary

Dear Sir

I am working in Bihar Rural Development Society as a contractual employee. The society is regulated by Rural Development Department of Bihar. I have not been paid since January 2018, this is 6th month going on. I have asked the HR two times regarding payment of salary but they didn't reply. What should I have to do?

Learning

5 Replies

Siddharth Jain   03 June 2018

you'll have to serve a legal notice to your employer asking him to clear your lawful dues and give me 15 days time to do the needful.

for any other queries feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     04 June 2018

You state that you are a contractual employee but haven’t highlighted that whether you are outsourced or not. In case you are outsourced then your principal employer is responsible for disbursing your wages. Please write a letter to your personnel department and if problem still persists may send a legal notice.

MD SHAHZAD ANWAR   04 June 2018

Thank you very much sir for your suggestions. I would like to mention that I am not outsourced in Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS). I have written two email to BRDS HR and finance team and Deputy Project Director of BRDS but they just ignored this. What are the procedure I have to follow to send legal notice. Please enlighten me.

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     04 June 2018

I believe then it is better to send them again a notice marking copy to the Directors in reference to section 3 read with section 5 of the Payment of Wages Act. Because after all you will have to work in that organization till any other alternative and a legal notice may result in vengeance, though a legal recourse should be the last attempt to bring justice.

MD SHAHZAD ANWAR   05 June 2018

Okay sir I will write as you have suggested and thank you once again for your valuable reply.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register