LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashant Zalte   25 November 2021

our land problem

our land is on our name, but currently my uncle said this land is belongs to him, recently my father was dead, and later they are said that this your land is the our land, how is this possible, we are doing this land farming and I have this land ownership more than 30 years , and now how they are said this land is belongs to him, please solve my this query, I have this biggest problem faced me on my life recently.

 5 Replies

Shashi Dhara   25 November 2021

File suit for partition with relevant documents or issue legal notice.

Prashant Zalte   25 November 2021

But this process will take a lot of timings or an years for an solving this issues ????

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 November 2021

If the land papers showing your name, How can he say that it is belongs to him. Show the papers to him and give a legal notice to him for harassment.

Prashant Zalte   25 November 2021

actually we don't have the land papers, but our name is showed on online portal 7/12 against my father name, after my father death in the 7/12 online our name will joint or appear. then how they said this land belongs to them.

Kevin Moses Paul   25 November 2021

Get a legal heir certificate and then proceed to send a legal notice to the same mentioning your ownership over the said property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query