LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Maninder Singh   24 November 2016

Other state dl transfer

If Someone living in other state and have the proofs and document of the current state while his DL is from Other State (Because he was Previously Lived there) but now he wants to Convert his Licence to LTV (Commercial) so the question is - 'Is there any Procedure to Transfer the DL from One State to Another?"

​Reason for Transfer- As we all know that if we apply for fresh DL from the new State and want to convert that into LTV (Commercial) So as per the Procedure we have to wait for the whole One Year for Applying the Same!

​That;s why this question is rising agiain and agian -

​i.e. 'Is there any Procedure to Transfer the DL from One State to Another?"

Learning

2 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     24 November 2016

Mahendra u need to contact local RTO office for knowing details of the procedure for the ttansfer of DL for the state u want it.

Maninder Singh   24 November 2016

Mr. Bharat The staff of the Local RTO is also Confused... Some says 'yes' about the procedure and some says 'no' They did'nt face any such type of case yet! I went to DTO Officer 2 months ago and he also said that 'yes, u can transfer! u have to get the NOC of DL from that state' But Now when I have the NOC and all other required documents along with my DL, the local DTO officer have changed.. new DTO Officer dont know about such type of DL-Transfer thing! and She said me that "there is no Online procedure in the DTO Department from which they can Verified that the NOC Of DL is Origional or not.."

Seriously... the Departments of Indian Government is so poor in Technology!

​yet the question is still remains- 'Is there any Procedure to Transfer the DL from One State to Another?"

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register