LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manju   04 December 2021

Other person registered our land

Dear experts,
My grand father have 1/24th share in 1.85 Acres land and my family is using that share land as two individual bits.

Recently I came to know that, other share holder registered one bit (which is my family using) with their son name purposely. The document was registered in July 2021.

Currently, no issues are raised. Is there any problem to my family because of it ? What I have to do if they claim it later?

 2 Replies

Sri Vijayan.A (Legal Consultant)     04 December 2021

Definitely this may create confusions.

Have negotiations and amicable settlement.

Execute partition deed and register the same. Keeping the properties unpartioned for a long time may not be good.

Manju   04 December 2021

Other person can't support for partition. They intentionally created this document. How can I defend him?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query