LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cithu   01 October 2022

Original suit

Dear sir              My civil case is going on since 2019 and I am the defendant and last hearing the summons was issued to the plaintiff for enquiry and stage of case is enquiry and IA pending I have checked it by e court app and the next hearing date was announced to 27/09/2022.

But today 27/09/2022 after hearing I have checked my case status and in the status I read this like memo fild with additional fees recieved IA pending call on 11/10/2022.even since 3 years they haven't submitted any proves but still this case is on pending

Really I could not understand it. They sued case on me regarding gift deed and it has gifted me through my grandmother and its unconditional gift deed made on year of 2000. In the petition they have said my grandmother has issue in their vision and done sign. It's my nature of case. Therefore kindly explain me.

Thanking you/yours faithfully 

Cithu V

Learning

6 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     02 October 2022

What sort of examination is posed to the plaintiff ?

Who has filed IA and what is its purpose ?

You have stated, inter alia, that, "....memo fild with additional fees recieved...." presumably it is not so..

Vague and confusing facts can not lead to form proper opinion and oblige.

You are required to.check with your lawyer engaged and paid for the purpose.

1 Like

Cithu   02 October 2022

Dear sir

Many thanks for yours reply.

In this case I am defender and IA filed by plaintiff

This case started on year of 2019 but so far the plaintiff does not provide and documents for proving so that so far trail doesn't conducted yet

But suddenly last hearing this kind of staus had come that's memo filed with additional fees received.

Almost 3 years gone but still my case is on pending even we had given EA also.

But without they submitting the proves still this civil case on pending.

Case is regarding unconditional gift deed that's my mother sisters are saying my mother has no proper vision so that we got sign from them without knowledge.

In fact on the  year of 2000 she has good vision there was no issue in their eyes and this registration properly held at registration office with the sub registrar.

Thanking you sir

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     04 October 2022

The facts posted are still vague and confusing.

It would be appropriate to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for appreciation of facts/ documents, professional advise and necessary proceedings.

1 Like

Cithu   04 October 2022

Dear sir

Many thanks for yours advice and as your saying I will  consult with my lawyer

Thanking you 

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 October 2022

Yes, facts posted are incomplete. Trial commences only after the defendant files the Written Statement and the issues framed, once the pleadings afre completed? 

Why you have not filed the Written Statement? If there are any constraints, have you brought them to the notice of the Court?

What is the case number? Which court?

1 Like

Cithu   05 October 2022

Dear sir 

Many thanks for yours reply.

Already we have given written statements on 2019 even after submitted written statements along with proves the stage of case shown issue framed and next purpose trail

But each and every hearing it was shown next purpose trail but it was not conducted

Almost 3 years going to be end but not trail conducted yet sir

Case number os48

Court :thirukalukundram

Thanking you/yours 

Cithu v

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register