Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Cithu   17 June 2022

Original suit

Dear sir

My civil case is going on and I am the defendant

Today it was hearing and after checked the case status I have seen these below updates but I could understand it therefore kindly explain me about it.

Ia pending, cmp pending,cma pending,Crp pending and ea pending.

Kindly help me by explaining these above meanings.

Here I have been attached their screen shot therefore kindly find it

Thanking you

Learning

2 Replies

Sravika Reddy Kohir   18 June 2022

Hello Cithu, I acknowledge your question. Herein are the meanings of the words mentioned.

IA Pending - IA here stands for INTERLOCUTARY APPLICATION. This application is made to the court when a suit is already instituted in the court asking for the grant for an interim relief other than that of the final decree or order. IA pending states that your IA hasn’t been yet granted.

CMP Pending – CMP here stands for CIVIL MISCELLANEOUS PETITION. It is application filed in the court for interim relief.

CMA Pending – CMP here stands for CIVIL MISCELLANEUOS APPEAL Civil Miscellaneous Appeal is an appeal from any interlocutory order passed in civil proceedings (other than final Judgment). Civil Miscellaneous Appeal arises from an appealable order either under section 104 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 or under Order 43, Rule 1 of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908

CRP Pending – CRP here stands for CIVIL REVISION PETITION. It is filed before the respective High Court when the subordinate court which passed the order would have done it in excessive jurisdiction or when they have acted in material irregularity when exercising jurisdiction. Pending means it is yet to be decided and given a final judgement upon.

EA Pending – EA here stands for EXECUTION APPLICATION. This application is made to the court that has either passed the decree or to the court where it has been transferred for execution.

I hope I have answered your question.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Cithu   18 June 2022

Dear sir

Many thanks for yours valuable explanation and its cleared my doubts.

Thanking you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register